- Gaia is The Jungle. PLEASE do not register if you will piss yourself, panic and want to hide 30 seconds after signing up
- Be polite and respectful to other site members – no bullying, threats, harassment or hate speech
- No flaming, racism, sexism, homophobia, or anything intended to offend in any posts, comments etc
- No offensive usernames
- Persons with intent to disrupt or troll will be removed immediately
- Spammers will be removed immediately
- Scammers e.g. people offering services for payment will be removed immediately
- Trolling for free movies will get you kicked harder and faster than a superbowl football.
- Do not do anything that would put anyone else at risk
- Do not do anything that would put yourself at risk
- Do not post personal information about yourself or others
- Do not post anything intended to reveal the identity of yourself or others (that includes full photos of your face)
- Luring and baiting – do not post any email address, messenger ID or other means of contact outside of the site in any public or private areas. This can place our Members’ security at risk, and may result in a site ban.
- Please do not send out URLs or contact details until you are asked. Members will ask for your contact details etc when they are ready.
As a community we have Members offering goods and services interesting for Pet People. If you have something that might be interesting for our Members to purchase, please contact us FIRST to discuss options for promoting your products or services.
- PLEASE DO NOT sneak onto our network and begin promoting your products, services, websites etc, without our explicit consent
- PLEASE DO NOT engage in ANY private commercial activity (trying to buy, trying to sell) outside of normal channels, or without our explicit consent
Doing either of these is extremely bad business etiquette, and it is also a risk for our Members – purchases often involve identifying information which can put our Members at risk. Also, you don’t go into someone’s place of business and start selling your own stuff – do that in Starbucks or Walmart, and you will be straight out the door. Same here. It’s tacky. If you have something to sell, or you want to purchase something not currently listed for purchase, please just talk to us first, properly, and we will look at options for you.
POSTS & SUBMISSIONS
- Do not post any images containing underage individuals
- Do not post any personal or private photos of our Models
- Do not post any links to file sharing websites
- please remove any links or watermarks to file sharing sites from your uploaded media as best you can
- Do not post any commercial links or promote any commercial services – if you wish to do promotion on our site please refer to the advertising page
- Do not post:
- anything which depicts or promotes cruelty or abuse towards animals
- anything depicting fish, eels, insects or any other living creature being shoved into peoples orifices – no, they don’t ‘enjoy it’
- any material depicting human males with female animals – the line of consent is not clear here, and may cause problems for us. Please check our Ethical Policy
There are numerous petlove personalities online, with photos, videos etc. Such personalities can generate a following. It then becomes attractive to shady characters to claim they are the personality in question, to then lure innocent petfans with a view to scam, extort, arrest and so forth. We do not approve of this. If you are a personality, if you have material online, we would ask you to get verified. This way, we know that the person in the photos / videos is the person in possession of the same user account. We do this for the protection of our Members, but also for the protection of your identity – we are sure you would not want just anyone running around claiming to be you and doing whatever disguised as you. Thanks for your understanding.
If you receive any offensive, threatening, bullying behavior, any harassment, any luring, any spam or scammers – please message Support with details and we will look into it. Please keep copies of any offensive texts / images / messages.
If you see any Member profiles, posts, comments etc that are in breach of our community guidelines, please message Support. Members who regularly assist us in maintaining a positive and friendly environment will be considered as site Moderators.