INTRODUCTION TO BITCOIN
Bitcoin has taken the world by storm in the past few years. If you are not familiar with Bitcoin, you can look on Youtube for some quick and simple explanations:
Many of you may already be using Bitcoin. In which case you are ready to make payments to us quickly and easily. You will find our Bitcoin Address at the bottom of this page.
BITCOIN VS OTHER PAYMENT METHODS
Other methods of payment, such as credit card, Paypal etc – these systems are made very easy to use. You will usually still need to go through some verification process to use those services, either with your bank, or with Paypal. These simple methods are easily regulated by governments – they are easily spied on, and your spending tracked. And there is always a cost to using their services. They do not allow payments for animal sex material.
If you have not used Bitcoin before, don’t panic. The first time you use Bitcoin, it may appear a bit more complicated that Paypal, for example. Keep in mind, the first time you used Paypal, or made any online payment, it would have seemed a bit complicated too. After doing it a couple of times, you were already familiar with how it all worked, and made payments with ease. The same is true with Bitcoin.
There are thousands of tutorials and help files online, to help you get started. We can also point you in the right direction if you get stuck. Just contact Support and we will help you as much as possible.
Bitcoin is perfect for making payments for animal sex material. Nobody can spy on your purchases. Nobody can close down our Bitcoin facilities. Once you are set up, you can make payments to us, safely, securely and with minimum effort, whenever you need to. More and more shops and online stores are accepting Bitcoins as a payment method. We hope you will make the jump to using Bitcoin. We offer good discounts on products and services paid by Bitcoin, to encourage our Members to start using this method.
GETTING STARTED WITH BITCOIN
To get started using Bitcoin, we recommend setting up an online account at a reputable Bitcoin Wallet or Exchange site. Here are some examples:
- Binance.us(for US citizens)
- Sign up for an account on any of the above sites – you may need to verify your account, depending on your country
- Transfer funds to your account using credit card, Paypal, bank transfer etc (depending on what’s available on the site / wallet you choose)
- When funds are in your account, convert funds to Bitcoin, and transfer Bitcoins to our Bitcoin Address
- Contact Support, and let us know that you have made a payment. Please include your Transaction Hash / Bitcoin ID, so we know who that payment is coming from.
If you get stuck and need help getting started with Bitcoin, please contact Support and we will assist you as much as possible.
- Getting started with Bitcoin
- Select your country to buy bitcoin in exchange for other currencies
- Bitcoin ATM Map
- Buy Bitcoin (BTC) with your credit card in the BTC.com Wallet
- How to back up your Bitcoin wallet
- Options To Buy Bitcoin Online Around The World
- Buying Bitcoin Step By Step Tutorials
- Tutorials to Bitcoins Buying