Starting your Petlove Blog
So you want to share some of your stories or experience with other ArtOfZoo Members? Or you want to be a bit more visible so you can make more new friends? You can now have your own blog on ArtOfZoo.
You can access your blog area through your profile area:
Approved blog posts will be listed under the Member Blogs category of the main ArtOfZoo blog. It will also show up on the various ‘latest posts’ areas around the network, meaning your post – and the link back to your profile – will get seen by most all network Members.
What to Blog About?
We have always published nice articles and submissions from our Members. Doing it via the blog just streamlines the process a bit.
Blogs are really prestige pieces, so we really want to publish only the very best posts and articles – the kinds of things that our Members would be interested in and benefit from. For example:
- You first / last / favourite petlove experience
- Your favourite pet movie / model, or a movie you would really like to see made
- Experiences and tips from your petlove lifestyle
- Security tips and advice
- Do’s and donts for pet dating
- Site guides and how-to’s, to help new Members
- Use your imagination and lets see what you come up with 🙂
Please submit quality posts of reasonable length (no less than 3 paragraphs). Also please use a spelling and grammar checker before submitting your posts, to save time editing it later. You can get free grammar and spelling tools at Grammarly, you will find those useful.
How to Blog
Go to your blog area (see above), and click on “Add New Post”:
Click on “Title” to add your title – click on “Tell your story”, and add your post text.
It’s highly recommended to write your text in a text file first, and paste it into this area. If you do not – any hiccup on the site (e.g. we take it down for maintenance while you are writing) might result in the loss of your work. Better to be safe.
PLEASE be a bit discriminating about your writing. A 4-page long block of text with no breaks or paragraphs, is not good writing. Please make an effort to submit your posts with care given to formatting, spelling, grammar etc. Also, no need to explain the story or article at the beginning – readers will figure the story out for themselves when they read it 🙂
IMPORTANT: We’ve noticed some Members are only saving their finished posts, and not submitting them for publishing. Please keep in mind we don’t look at the Blog Drafts folder because many of those blogs are still being worked on. If you want us to process your post, please make sure you submit it for review on your Blog area.
We check for new submitted blog posts regularly. If your post is suitable for publishing, we will edit and publish your post so other Members can enjoy it.
Things To Not Do
- DON’T STEAL – please only submit your own content – don’t borrow / steal content from other people, it isn’t polite
- GET SHORTY – Blog posts should be a decent length. Short comments, snippets etc are better posted on your activity wall
- OFF-TOPIC – AoZ Blog is an animal sex blog. Posts that aren’t somehow related to petlove don’t really belong
- PERSONALS / CLASSIFIEDS – Stuff like ‘hi I’m X and I’m looking for Y hit me up’ – this belongs on profiles or members walls please
- OFFENSIVE – Racist, sexist – really anything that is likely to upset other Members is not ideal.
Thanks for reading, and we look forward to reading your posts! 🙂Published in