Hello fellow members and all around knotty and beasty people of our community.
I do thoroughly enjoy this lifestyle and so do Many many people of this site and around the world. As for me, It has lead me to many fun experiences with other nice member’s of the sites and a few fun pets over the years. My first experience came at 12. I was watching a large male shepherd breed a friends mut behind our home after school one day. After the shepherd had pulled free from her and left our yard, She the mut happily continued with me. I later shared the experience with my younger sister.
At 13 my best friends 15 yr. old female cousin from Montana openly told me she loved her pup because they lived so far out in the country far from other people that she found his love very pleasing and satisfying. At 17 a high school friend admitted to having sex with the cattle on their farm. I was very a wear by this point in my life that I wasn’t the only person into loving animals.
I hope the following is taken to heart for those that are new to the lifestyle and are truly interested in the community.
Please understand the importance of making a profile and being somebody.
We (everyone on the site) knows nothing about you if your profile is empty or blocked. The trust level that appears at the top of your profile is earned and the more you participate and express who you are, the more everyone can see you are actually a member of something bigger then yourself.
I hope those people that ghost around ArtofZoo with empty or blocked profiles come to realize how much they are missing out on and start by saying something in their very own profile about how they are.
I’m NOT saying give out details that could put you in harm. Simple things like a general location, age, relationship if there is one, INTEREST and goals, whether you own and or share.
Here’s a few things to think about:
- Be Somebody – fill in your profiles so you don’t look like a Active member of this community.
- Get verified – so people know you are real, and motivated enough to take the simple step of being verified. (it’s easy)
- The reality – This is real life for many of us. Don’t harass anyone here. Many new members are amazed this community actually exists. You have the ability to friend, follow and communicate with people like you . Making Artofzoo a very special place for us to share.
- Live and learn – learn from mistakes and move forward to do better next time.
- Sharing is caring – if no one shares nice (safe) personal pics, video’s, personal experiences and stories, we will have nothing to enjoy.
- Last but the most important thing…
- STAY SAFE! We all only have one face which is our identity, don’t put it out on the web recklessly and become a target. Wear a mask and it can be a funny one or don’t take video’s or pictures showing your faces.
Everything I share is to show what can be possible. I share pets with females so they know what k9 loving is like and I have no expectations of sex in return. Yes, I have had a offer or two, but I don’t want anyone to feel pressured into trading sex for pet play. That is totally up to each person what their limits and expectations are and we all need to respect that. Let your limits be know before you go on a date.
All the eye candy ( pictures and video’s) are a great stimulant and some a educational aid. That is if it’s not photo-shopped or a cartoon to create a misconception about something. TRUTH IS IMPORTANT!! I share everything I can. I feel blessed I have been able to help others and to have lived the life I have.
I am the guy that has talked to thousands of people to find the real people in my state and from that I built a TRUSTED group of pet lovers friends was built. I hosted public Meet and Greets of those people that numbered from 7 to 15 people at each event. I want to thank them all for trusting me to be the responsible one to take on the task.
Aim to be somebody, check my profile, check my friends profiles. Yes, we like to be somebody and we try to make a difference for the better.Published in