While the ArtOfZoo site chat is limited in functionality, Adam has asked me to put together a quick guide for adding an identifying code (Chat Code) to your chat status. This will help you identify other interesting Members more easily. Other Members can easily see if you are interesting too.
WHAT IS A CHAT CODE?
It’s a simple set of letter symbols that outline all the important information about you, inserted into your chat status. This way, Members can find new interesting chat friends at-a-glance, directly from the chat members list.
Observant Members may have noticed Adam’s recent chat status change:
At a glance, we can see that Adam is a Dom. Male (M), a Verified Owner (VO), hetero (Str), Gaia Crew (GC), and speaks English (Eng). I will explain the various sections and options below.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY CHAT STATUS?
Changing your chat status is easy, many of you are already doing it. First, click the cog icon within chat, to go into your general chat settings (from USERS or RECENT tabs):
It’s that simple! Now onto adding your Chat Codes.
CHAT CODES & OPTIONS
It’s advisable to put your Chat Code at the beginning of your chat status, so people can see it easily. Chat Codes are broken up into 5 sections:
Not all sections will be relevant to you, so you don’t need to add all 5 sections. Just the parts that are relevant and important.
Gender options are as follows:
- M = Dominant or regular Male
- m = submissive male
- F = Dominant or regular Female
- f = submissive female
- TPRE = Dominant / regular pre-op transexual
- tpre = submissive pre-op transexual
- TPO = Dominant / regular post-op transexual
- tpo = submissive post-op transexual
Or by all means invent something, as is the trend du jour 😉 Keep in mind, a lowercase gender usually denotes a submissive. (Sorry to switches, we will figure something out for that in the next version of the codes).
You should ONLY ADD THIS SECTION IF YOU ARE VERIFIED. IF YOU ARE NOT VERIFIED, DO NOT ADD THESE.
Verification options are as follows:
- VF = Verified Female / Couple
- VFO = Verified Female / Couple + dog(s) etc
- VO = Verified Owner
3. SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Orientation options are as follows:
- Str = straight
- B = bi
- G = gay
- Or invent something, as is also the trend du jour
4. MODS / ADMINS
In case any Members need to contact a Mod or site Admin – e.g. you might need to Get Verified – you can quickly see if any Mods or Admins are online in the chat.
Again you should ONLY ADD THIS STATUS IF YOU ARE A MOD OR SITE ADMIN. POSING AS SUCH WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT DELETION.
Mod / Admin options are as follows:
- GC = Gaia Crew Members, which you can also see here
- Mod = Moderator (you can see the full Verifiers list here, to double check)
If you see anyone posing as Mods / Admins, please contact us so we can remove them.
This is to help Members find other Members who speak the same language. Please enter your primary language in the usual 3-letter ISO code, e.g.:
(2-letter ISO codes are fine, it’s just a guide)
- m/B/Jpn = submissive bisexual Japanese male
- TPO/Str/Mod/Nld = Dominant pre-op Transexual Dutch guy or gal, who is a Moderator and also straight
- F/VF/G/Rus = Verified Dominant gay Russian Lady (scary!)
My block would be: M/VO/B/Mod/Nld (Dominant Male, Bisexual Dutch Moderator who has fluffy verified Studs.
K9CockLover’s block 1 would be: F/VFO/B/GC/Eng (Dominant Verified Female/Owner, who is an English-speaking bisexual Gaia Crew Member.
- Do I have to add this code? – No it’s optional, but you might find it helpful
- Do I have to fill in all blocks? What if I am not a Moderator? – Just leave out the blocks that do not apply to you
- “I’m shy / scared / etc, I don’t want people to know anything” – So just don’t add anything
- Do I have to add the blocks in the correct order? – It’s advisable, in case there are any block code overlaps we have not accounted for
- I speak several languages very well – In that event add either, or both
- I don’t understand, can you help? – Yes, please pop into one of the public Chat Rooms and ask for help. Or leave a comment below
Don’t forget, it’s optional to add Chat Codes to your status. The ‘rules’ of Chat Codes are not set in stone, so feel free to tweak them a bit if needed. Do keep in mind, that if your codes deviate wildly from the listed codes, are hard to read or understand, etc, it will defeat the object of making it easy for other Members to see who you are. The only HARD rule is no posing as Verified, Mods or Admins, unless you are those things.
This is the first draft of the Chat Code, there may be problems with it, we may want to add or change things. We will notify everyone if there are any changes or updates to the code.
Have fun adding your Chat Code, and happy chatting!
PLEASE DO NOT put false information into your Chat Code – e.g. DO NOT claim to be Verified, if you are not Verified, do not pose as site Admin if you are not. Any Member found falsely claiming to be Verified or Mod/Admin, will be deleted immediately.